- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
THE entire family of the slain politician and former Minister of Justice, Chief Bola Ige, once again came together, some days ago, to mark the 40th birthday of one of their own, Oyinda,
the beautiful wife of Muyiwa Ige, son of the late cicero of Esa Oke.
The birthday started with an early thanksgiving service at the St Anne’s Church, Molete, Ibadan and rounded off with a breakfast at a restaurant in Jericho with a handful of friends and family members in attendance.
The celebrant’s husband, Muyiwa, who is a commissioner in Osun State had planned a big party to celebrate his wife’s 40th birthday but shelved the plan after the unfortunate Dana plane crash in which the family was reported to have lost some friends and family members whom they chose to honour by stopping the celebration.
Despite the aborted gig, the day still went unnoticed with friends having a lot to munch and sip while wishing the celebrant a long life.Share