- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
Spinlet, Nigeria’s premier digital music distribution platform, has announced the exclusive release of Dagrin’s latest single, Haters, from his forthcoming posthumous album.
The single, which is exclusive to Spinlet, features sensational hip hop star, Dammy Krane, Tipsy, PennyHustle, Oba Dice and Bigstreet.
Announcing the release of the single, Mark Redguard, Chief Marketing Officer of Spinlet, said “For such a young artiste, DaGrin’s music was way beyond his years. It is an inspiring fusion of Nigerian rhythms, hip hop beats and a gritty street soul that strongly endeared him to thousands of his fans. Just like his fans, we are determined to keep his music living forever, so we’re just as excited to present Haters to Nigerians and the world in general.’
Spinlet also announced the release of new singles from Nigerian gospel artiste, Nikki Laoye and Hip Hop star, Rocksteady.Share