- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
Kudos Adebayo Jimoh , GMD, Odu’a conglomerate!
God specially created the Yoruba race for distinctive landmark achievements and strides in the geographical contraption known as Nigeria.
A journey down the historical lane will revealed how Yorubas have charted ways and scored many firsts in many fields of endeavors via Medicine, Surveying, Law, Philosophy, Engineering, et cetera.
The race seems to have been divinely created to be a pathfinder of development and growth.
Hence many of its products have stood the world up because of their inestimable contributions and brakthrough in many fields and chosen carriers.
One of the sons of Oduduwa who has been silently stoking the embers of development and sustenance of legacies of the race is Alhaji Adebayo Jimoh, the Group Managing Director, Odu’a Conglomerates.
This quite, cool and humble personality is purposeful and also a rare goal getter who has been able to shore up the fortunes of Odu’a Conglomerates without making noise or being loud.
The midas touch of Alhaji Jimoh has been felt in almost all the major companies and subsidiaries of the conglomerates which were once on the verge of slipping into the precipice of business oblivion.
Only a warped mind will not commend Alhaji Jimoh’s resourcefulness in business tendering and administration going by how he has transformed the abandoned property of Odua Conglomerates situated at J Allen, Dugbe, Ibadan.
No one could ever imagined that such an excitingly spectacular structure could ever come forth from that abandoned property of the Conglomerates.
All because, here is a man who has the vision of ensuring that the commonwealth property of all the Odua’a sons as established by the sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo is not only maintained, sustained but grow beyond the imagination of the founder.
And this is exactly what he has been doing by pursuing the vision with a scientific methodology that spread its tentacles of positive change all over the company in particular and the society in general.
By the time this complex of a Mall which has sprouted suddenly at J Allen, Dugbe Ibadan is completed, the economics of Oyo state will change and look skyward while business activities will boost phenomenally.
One also needs to visit the Lagos Airport Hotel, Ikeja which daily spoilt its customers with exceptionally excellent services and improved facilities and the Premier Hotel, Ibadan, Oyo State which is fast regaining its number one position in Oyo State.
Adebayo Jimoh is really proving and has proved to be a true son of Oduduwa who is competent and able to be the custodian of the property of the race
He is a man of honor, an achiever of unimaginable proportion and a man who has the credibility of having an untainted integrity.
He has proved to be a man who can turned stone into bread as the picture above boldly testifies.
Adebayo Jimoh is doing well. Kudos to a trust keeper par excellence.Share